This Website is owned by Venus of milos (hereinafter, the Company).
The term Website means hereinafter all the websites, applications, services, content, texts, information, photos, visuals, etc., that are included under the electronic address https://venusofmilos.gr
This is an agreement between You, the user of the Website and the Company, with the object of your use of the Website. With this agreement, the Company provides you with a non-exclusive, personal license, which is governed by the following terms. Your use of the Website implies your full and unconditional acceptance of all the terms of this agreement. Also, by using the Website you declare that all your statements and warranties contained in this agreement are true, and we guarantee their accuracy.
1. Any use of the Website presupposes, and explicitly states and warrants, that you have reached the age of 18 and have full legal capacity. Minors are expressly prohibited from using the Website. The Company does not bear any responsibility for the use of the Website by users who do not have the above properties.
2. All content of the Website is the property of the Company and / or its respective licensors and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law on the protection of intellectual property, and is provided to you exclusively for personal use. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the Website. It is also expressly forbidden to mislead the public about the real provider / owner of the Website as well as to make it available to you in any way for commercial or other purposes.
In case you send us a CV, in places posted by the company, your details and the information of your CV, are stored in our database securely and only in accordance with the Personal Data Protection for 1 year, for the purpose of possible future cooperation.
3. You expressly undertake not to use the Website for illegal or immoral purposes or for any purpose other than your personal, private use.
4. The Website is provided to you “as is” and its use, in whole or in part, by You is at your sole risk. The Company assumes no responsibility for the correctness, validity, completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the Website, nor does it provide any kind of guarantee as to its suitability (technical or otherwise) for any purpose. The Company assumes no responsibility for any positive or negative damage you or you or third parties may suffer, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Website, in particular regarding computer or other systems failures, data loss, malfunctions with any software or hardware already installed. etc.
5. The Company is entitled at any time and without notice to modify or even temporarily or permanently suspend the entire or part of the Website, without any obligation to you.
6. The use of the Website is governed by Greek law and the Courts of Athens are responsible for any dispute that may arise.
II. Contact Form
1. The Company gives you the opportunity, if you wish, a first exploratory contact with it regarding its services, through the contact form found on the website https://venusofmilos.com/contact of the Website (the “Form Communication »). All fields are required.
2. The completion and submission of the Contact Form does not constitute the conclusion of a contract, nor is its acceptance binding on the Company.
3. The content of the Contact Form is subject to change without notice from the Company.
III. Protection of Personal Data
1. In general. For the use of the Website, the Company may request your personal data. In this case the Company will keep a Personal Data Record as the person in charge of processing. The purpose of the processing will be the execution of your orders and / or orders, but also the promotion of services and products of the Company directly to you, by direct or other communication. The Company undertakes not to transmit your data to any third party, except those who are associated with it and are necessary for the execution of the processing. The Company undertakes to process your data according to the above in accordance with the provisions of General Regulation 679/2016 for the protection of personnel data